Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get tickets for Copper Country?
- All Concerts are free at Copper Country, for VIP tickets Click here.
What items are prohibited to bring into the venue?
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcohol and any illegal substances
- Video recording equipment of any kind
- Large umbrellas and tents
- Must dismount bikes before entering the Village - bike racks available
What items can I bring into the venue?
- Hand-held personal umbrellas
- Portable, collapsible chairs
- Personal-use cameras
- Sealed water bottles
- Pets (must be on a leash at all times)
Is there free parking and shuttles?
- There is free parking in the Alpine Lot and Chapel Lot. Village Shuttles will be going back and forth to the festival in Center Village.
I'm a VIP where should I pick up my credentials?
- VIP will be available at the VIP seating entrance, at the east side of the stage, starting at 11:30am on Saturday morning.
If I want to be a Kids Vendor at Copper Country what should I do?
If I want to be an Art Exhibitor at Copper Country what should I do?
- Apply here
- Contact: Kim Caldwell (firstname.lastname@example.org) (970) 968-2318 x39811
- Show Dates: 8/30/14 & 8/31/14
- Application Deadline: 8/12/14 noon MST
How do I find out about lodging at Copper Mountain Resort for this event?
- Please call 1-866-837-2998 or log onto www.coppercolorado.com