Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get tickets for Copper Country?
- All Concerts are free at Copper Country, for VIP tickets Click here.
What items are prohibited to bring into the venue?
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcohol and any illegal substances
- Video recording equipment of any kind
- Large umbrellas and tents
- Must dismount bikes before entering the Village - bike racks available
What items can I bring into the venue?
- Hand-held personal umbrellas
- Portable, collapsible chairs
- Personal-use cameras
- Sealed water bottles
- Pets (must be on a leash at all times)
Is there free parking and shuttles?
- There is free parking in the Alpine Lot and Chapel Lot. Village Shuttles
will be going back and forth to the festival in Center Village.
I'm a VIP where should I pick up my credentials?
- VIP will be available at the VIP seating entrance, at the east side of the stage, starting at 11:30am on Saturday morning.
If I want to be a Kids Vendor at Copper Country what should I do?
If I want to be an Art Exhibitor at Copper Country what should I do?
How do I find out about lodging at Copper Mountain Resort for this event?
What else is there to do at Copper Mountain Resort?
Where is Copper Mountain Resort Located?
Copper Country 2015
September 5-6 2015
The Long Players