Colorado Craft Brew Pairing Dinner hosted by Team Summit Colorado
Saturday August 30th, 7:00pm Jill's Deck
$64 - Advanced Tickets Required
Benefits: Team Summit Colorado Scholarship program. In 2014 Team Summit provided nearly $31,000 in scholarship to 40 athletes of which 39 were Summit County Residents. This was a 100% increase from previous years and this year our goal is to provide $50,000 in scholarships to our Summit County athletes in need. Team Summit Colorado is 501c3 non-profit organization providing competitive alpine, snowboard, and freestyle programs on all four Summit County Resorts. Please help our Summit County Youth achieve their dreams of competing at the highest levels in their respective sport.
Wrangle up some funds and give on-line or at the event drop your contribution in the cowboy boot that will be placed in the center of each table. All checks should be made payable to Team Summit Colorado. Giddy up and come prepared to bid on live and silent auctions.
We are offering a 10% discount to homeowners, please contact Holly Robinson @ 828-329-7995 for homeowner reservations.
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Sate Mango & Pineapple Coulis
- Greek Meatball Taziki Sauce
- Vegetable Wellington Hay Stack Goat Cheese, Roasted Tomato and Caramelized Onion
- Session I.P.A.
- ESB Special Ale
- Mexican Logger White I.P.A.
- Composed Baby Lettuces Fresh Strawberries, Candied Almond Crunch Queso de Mano Chard Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- True Blond Ale
- Garam Masala Braised Beef Short Rib Corn Pie, Macerated Baby Vegetables Chard Tomato and Fenugreek Chutney Gremolata
- Modus Hoperarandi I.P.A.
- Trio of Mousse
- Vanilla Bean Mousse, Figs, Honey Caramel, Roasted Hazelnuts
- Dark Chocolate Mousse, Strawberry Compote, Pistachio Crunch
- Peanut Butter Mousse, Crème Anglaise, Rice Krispy Bark
- Vernal Minthe Stout